- Decrease Scenario RP/XP Gain by Half. You want people in the "frontiers"? Then you've gotta take scenario's down to where Open RvR is more 'profitable'.
- RvR Token-Based Loot Dungeon Accessible by only the Realm with the most Keeps locked down. Give people an incentive to RvR and take and hold keeps.... This is DF from DAoC.
- Relics - Give the realms something to REALLY fight for. Make Fortress and The Maw the equivalent of Relic keeps from DAoC; have relics be influencial in RvR too (+5% damage, +5% healing).
- RvR 'missions' / rewards - Since we're such a Carrot - stick -horse MMO generation now. Give defenders an incentive to defend Keeps in the form of RP's / XPs. Make Battlefield objectives = 500xp per level of character, and Keeps = 750xp per level of Character.
- RvR Kill Collectors - Make certain areas (keeps and BO's) Yield Kill-Collector "kills" for the defending realm. Turnin-able at something like 100 renown / 400 xp per kill.
- REALM ABILITIES - Give the playerbase a REAL reason to hit rr80. Give abilities like IP/Purge/Det/Charge instead of all these meaningless, tiny passive bonuses.
- Passive Keep Bonuses - Make each Keep controlled, over 2, provide bonuses to the realm.
4th Keep controlled - +5% Xp in RvR
5th Keep Controlled - +5% AP for the entire realm
- Zone Contribution - Take PvE out of any zone locking contribution. WAR is about War being EVERYWHERE, and is RvR-Centric. PvE Public Quests should not influence how a zone is controlled, RvR wise. Make war, and zone control, all about getting out in your RvR area and TAKING objectives & keeps, and killing people
- Bounty Point / Fame system - already appears to be being talked about. But have another 'experience' tier (BP's or Fame) that can be traded in for Potions, siege equipment, Keep-upgrade funds, etc.