Friday, September 26, 2008

Holy Crap-sick!

Man, it's been a rough couple of days... so no updates on ye'ole blog. 

Monday, went home sick.. which, if you know me it takes A LOT to make me leave work; because, lets face it, I'm a dedicated work-a-holic. 

Tuesday - Cold sweats, fever, temp would go from like 96 to 103; it was a crazy night and day. I thought I started feeling better on Wednesday, but then about 3:45-4:30 I started feeling like crap again.. then went to the doctor that night (now you know I didn't feel good; I hate Doctors).  They did X-Rays, made me pee in a cup, shoved a q-tip up my nose and tickled my brain... all this crazy stuff.

In short; this week has kinda not been fun... but it's been awesome too; cause I got to spend a lot of time with Jill, and got to play some WAR weds and thursday. 

EDIT:   Here's jack coming back from the groomers this weekend, before I got sick =)



1 comment:

Katie Jones said...

I didn't even know you had a blog! Cute video of Jack. Here is my conversation while watching the video...
You: (on video) Hey, Buddy.
Saunders: What's that?
Me: Greg and Jackson in the car. I hope Greg is not driving while doing this.
[Video shows that you are, in fact, driving while doing this.]
Me: Oh yes, he's driving.

Be careful DWV!